Returning to UWF: Library Reopen
All University of West Florida Library locations will reopen to students, faculty and staff on Monday, August 17, 2020, and operate with reduced hours.
- Per UWF guidelines, face coverings must be worn.
- Anyone visiting UWF library locations must complete the Daily COVID-19 Pre-screening prior to visiting.
- All library locations are closed to the general public.
- You must have an institutional identification card or valid username to enter any library location.
- Study carrels and group study rooms are not available at this time.
- All computers will be socially distanced to ensure physical distancing of our students.
- The 3rd and 4th floor Pace Library book stacks are currently unavailable. Library staff will be on hand to assist with retrieving items from this area for your convenience.
- Other library spaces and offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from the University to promote social distancing.
All library locations will have limited hours of operation and the schedule may change abruptly due to multiple factors (including University directive). UWF Libraries hours may be found at the UWF Libraries Hours of Operation webpage.
For more information, visit the UWF Libraries COVID-19 Information webpage.