UWF College of Business inducts 2023 Hall of Fame class
The University of West Florida College of Business inducted its 2023 Hall of Fame class on Nov. 9 at the UWF Commons Conference Center.
The Hall of Fame was established in 2021 to celebrate individuals who embody the qualities that make the college an extraordinary place to learn and grow. Inductees are College of Business alumni or supporters who have excelled in their careers and positively impacted society. A committee of College of Business faculty and administrators and previous Hall of Fame inductees selected the 2023 members based on the following criteria: graduated from the UWF College of Business or supported the college in a meaningful way; exceptional career accomplishments; significant professional recognition; community involvement and recognition; and service to the College of Business and UWF.
“This Hall of Fame class is a reminder of why I am so proud to be an alumnus,” College of Business Dean Richard Fountain said. “Each of the inductees earned degrees in our college and encapsulates the qualities that make this a wonderful place to learn and grow. Congratulations to each of them on joining this exclusive club.”
The 2023 Hall of Fame class includes:
- Jason Crawford ’04, ’10: Managing partner, One in a Row Ventures; immediate past board chair, UWF Foundation Board of Directors
- James Hosman ’99, ’01: Market president, Centennial Bank; board chair, UWF Foundation Board of Directors; mentor, UWF Executive Mentor Program
- Emily Ley ’05, ’07: Founder, Simplified®; host, Simplified® podcast; bestselling author
- Brian Pennington ’91: Retired president and general manager, TYBRIN Corporation; philanthropist
- Kim Pennington ’92: Philanthropist
- Brian Wyer ’91: President and CEO, Gulf Coast Minority Chamber of Commerce
For more information about the UWF College of Business 2023 Hall of Fame class, visit uwf.edu/cob.